My Guide Website?
Sal Island: Walk with lemon sharks (Finnish guide)
Walk close with lemon sharks in shallow bay on the eastern coast of Sal island. Here you can see lemon sharks from the shore while they are swimming in their natural habitat.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Verde:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Verde last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Santiago: Trek from Serra Malagueta to Rabelados Community
- From São Vicente: Santo Antão Day Trip with Local Guide
- Sal: Private Airport Transfer to Santa Maria or Espargos
- Boa Vista: Viana Desert Quad Bike Adventure
- From Santa Maria: Two-Hour 4WD Buggy Desert Adventure
- Learn about the sharks
- Enjoy the panoramic view over the salt crater in Pedra de Lume
- See lemon sharks in their natural environment
- Finnish speaking guide
DescriptionVisit the east part of the island where you can see lemon sharks from the shore while they are swimming in their natural habitat. The shark bay is a lagoon with lava rocks at the bottom, which makes the area the perfect spot for lemon sharks hunting for food. Because of the shallow water, the tide of the ocean makes the place different every few hours and can make it easier to see the sharks depending on the level of the water. The lemon shark is medium to large shark and is not a threat to people. The lemon shark commonly attains a length of 2.4 to 3.1 m and some sharks can grow to 3.4 metres in length. After spending 45 minutes with sharks, you will see the panoraminc view over the close by salt crater in Pedra de Lume. After enjoying the view, you will be driving back to your hotel. Finnish speaking guide.
IncludesFinnish speaking guide Hotel pickup and drop-off Private transportation Panoramic view over the Salinas
- Recommended to wear water shoes (any type of shoes, except flip flops). Can be rented from local on-site vendors 2/3€ per person.