Best Things to do in Cape Verde
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Cape Verde team
Cape Verde, blessed with beautiful weather, is a paradise for water sport and nature enthusiasts. There is a varied programme of excursions to explore, whether you want to learn more about Cape Verdean culture or discover another Island.
Be adventurous and learn to surf in clear blue waters or take a boat trip and see whales, or a night time turtle excursion. Hire a guide and visit the mountainous Island of Santo Antao or the dramatic landscapes of Fogo Island. My Destination CapeVerde has provided you with a list of top 10 attractions and excursions to make your Cape Verde holiday even more memorable.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Verde:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Verde last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Santiago: Trek from Serra Malagueta to Rabelados Community
- From São Vicente: Santo Antão Day Trip with Local Guide
- Sal: Private Airport Transfer to Santa Maria or Espargos
- Boa Vista: Viana Desert Quad Bike Adventure
- From Santa Maria: Two-Hour 4WD Buggy Desert Adventure