My Guide Website?
From Praia: Santiago Island Highlights Tour1 Reviews
Explore the highlights of the island of Santiago on this van tour from the Port of Praia. Discover magnificent landscapes, cross natural parks, and go for a swim at Tarrafal beach.
- Relax on the sandy shore or go for a refreshing swim at Tarrafal beach
- Get a taste of local life in the villages of São Domingos and Assomada
- Capture pictures of the island from a 1000 meters above sea level
- Admire the flora in the mountains of the Serra Malagueta Natural Park
- Have the chance to stop at the largest coconut plantation in the country
DescriptionEnjoy the convenience of being picked up from the Port of Praia. Find your driver easily as they will be holding a sign board with your name on it. Sit back and relax in a comfortable and spacious van. Choose between a private or a group tour. Take in the mountain scenery and stop for photos in the charming villages of São Domingos, São Laurenço dos Orgões, and Assomada. Capture pictures of lush rolling landscapes in the Serra Malagueta Natural Park. Admire views of the island from 1000 meters above sea level before arriving at Tarrafal beach. Swim in the crystal clear water and lie back on the sandy beach which is surrounded by hills and palm trees. Have the option to purchase a local lunch. Head down a coastal road on the east side of the island and stop at the largest coconut plantation in the country where you can buy a fresh coconut water. Return to the Port of Praia at the end of the tour.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at Praia harbor Transportation Tour Guide (English, French, Portuguese and Spanish) Liability insurance
- Select the private tour option if you want a customized pickup or drop-off time