My Guide Website?
Tarrafal Bay Boat Trip and Beach Day2 Reviews
Spend the day up north on Santiago Island at the Green Bay of Tarrafal. Take a morning boat trip to the lighthouse for stunning views of the Bay. Following lunch, relax on the white sand beach, swim in the ocean waters, and discover the rich marine fauna.
- Have a relaxing day at Tarrafal Bay with transportation from the South
- Enjoy a fantastic 40-minute boat trip to the lighthouse
- Visit the most beautiful beach of the island, Tarrafal Beach
- Take photos of the Fogo Volcano from Serra Malagueta on the way
DescriptionHave a no-stress day on Tarrafal Beach, one of the most beautiful areas on the island of Santiago. Your day starts with pickup from Praia, Assomada, or Cidade Velha before heading to the Green Bay of Tarrafal. Your first experience of the day will be a boat trip to the lighthouse. On this fun adventure of about 40 minutes, visit Mount Graciosa and the Ponta Preta lighthouse, where you can take in the magnificent landscapes of the Bay and the sight of local fishermen bringing fresh fish to the island. After lunch, it’s time to relax on Tarrafal Beach, a small white-sand beach with crystal-clear waters, surrounded by hills and coconut palm trees. In the late afternoon, return to the interior of the island, with the incredible sunset reflecting between the valleys and mountains.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Praia Transportation Tour Guide Life jacket on board Snorkel equipment Excursion cooler with ice Lunch (2 Course meal including appetizer, rice, vegetables and fish barbecue) Water and soft drinks Liability insurance
- Boat rental plus its driver is not included in the tour price. Therefore, a fee of 20 Euros/person will be required locally. If there is only one participant the fee will be 28 Euros.
- Travelers who want to have specific drinks should purchase them in advance as lunch will take place in a remote area.
- Shared group tour option is subject to a minimum of 2 participants. In the event that the minimum number is not met, we reserve the right to propose an alternative date; to charge an extra fee to run the trip privately or to cancel a customer’s booking for a full refund.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€100.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today