My Guide Website?
Sao Filipe: Coffee Plantation and Natural Pools Day Trip
Explore the island of Fogo on this day trip from Sao Filipe. Dive into local history in the town of Cova Figueira, see a coffee plantation in Mosteiros, and dive into the island's best natural pool.
- Immerse yourself in the waters of a stunning natural pool in Salina.
- Walk through fascinating volcanic landscapes in the town of Mosteiros.
- Capture pictures of the view from a lookout point in Cova Figueira.
- Discover the history of coffee in Cape Verde and learn about its production.
DescriptionSwim in the natural pools of Salinas on this day trip from Sao Filipe. Stop at the seaside village of Cova Figueira and learn about organic coffee production at a plantation in Mosteiros. Enjoy the convenience of being picked up from your accommodation in São Filipe. Sit back and relax on the drive through the countryside to the village of Cova Figueira. Admire the vibrantly colored houses on the seaside. Listen as your guide tells you stories about the local history. Have the chance to snap some pictures at a viewpoint before heading to he village of Mosteiros to visit an award-winning organic coffee plantation. Hear about how coffee cultivation developed on the island. Walk up lava flows that were created during the 1951 volcanic eruption. Stop to purchase lunch in a local restaurant. Continue to Salinas de São José where you can take a refreshing dip in a natural pool. Return to your accommodation in São Filipe at the end of your tour.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in São Filipe Transportation Tour Guide/Driver Liability insurance
- If your accommodation is in Chã das Caldeiras, an additional fee of 55 euros per vehicle will be applied for travelers who require this service.