My Guide Website?
Boa Vista Island: Rabil, Viana Desert & Shipwreck Tour 4Hour9 Reviews
Explore Boa Vista Island on a 4x4 tour with hotel pickup and drop-off. Discover Rabil and visit a local handicraft production center. Admire the Deserto de Viana, see the rusted Cabo Santa Maria shipwreck, and stop at the Chapel of Our Lady of Fatima.
- Visit a local handicraft production workshop at Rabil
- Explore the stunning sand dunes of the Deserto de Viana
- Stop at Praia da Atalanta to see the Cabo Santa Maria shipwreck
- Admire the ocean views from the Chapel of Our Lady of Fatima
DescriptionDiscover the Northwestern region of Boa Vista Island on a 4x4 adventure. Head to Rabil to visit a local handicraft center and appreciate the work of artisans. Continue into Deserto de Viana and learn how the dunes were formed as you admire the incredible landscape. Visit a wreckage of Cabo Santa Maria, and pause to enjoy the beautiful Praia da Atalanta beach where it is stranded. Head towards Sal Rei, stopping at the Chapel of Our Lady of Fatima for breathtaking views over the sea. The tour ends with drop-off back at your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off at your accommodation Transportation Tour Guide Liability insurance
- Shared Group Tour option is subject to a minimum of 2 participants. In the event that the minimum number is not met, we reserve the right to propose an alternative date; to charge an extra fee to run the tour privately or to cancel a customer's booking for a full refund.