My Guide Website?
Santiago Island: Highlights of Cidade Velha with Local Guide8 Reviews
Explore the first city built by Europeans in sub-Saharan Africa: Cidade Velha. Enrich your knowledge of the history of colonization and slavery in Cape Verde, take in the city's highlights, and enjoy the views from the top of the Royal Fortress.
- Explore the birthplace of the Cape Verdean nation and culture
- See the fortress built to protect the island against pirates
- Visit the former slave market in Pelourinho
- Discover the ruins of the first sub-Saharan African cathedral
- Choose between a shared group or private tour