My Guide Website?
São Vicente: Markets, Beaches and Natural Park Tour2 Reviews
Discover the highlights of São Vicente on an insightful excursion with pickup from your hotel. Explore the Mindelo city center, the African Market, Baia das Gatas, and the Monte Verde Natural Park.
- Admire breathtaking views of the mountains and valleys.
- Take a guided walking tour of Mindelo, the island’s capital
- Swim in the natural pools and meet the hospitable Cape Verdean people.
- See endemic plants and learn about the local fauna and flora
DescriptionThe day begins with pickup from your accommodation or Port of Mindelo for Cruise Ship passengers and drive towards the city center. Upon arrival, explore the island’s capital, Mindelo, a historically and culturally rich city full of character. Take a guided walking tour through the city center to the island's popular African Market, stroll through the colorful stalls, soak in the variety of sights and scents, and mingle with the locals. Continue on a scenic drive to Monte Verde Natural Park and admire breathtaking views of the mountains and valleys from the highest point in São Vicente. See endemic plants and learn about the local history, fauna and flora from your guide. Move on to Salamansa, a small fishing village of simple and hospitable people, followed by a drive to Baía das Gatas, where you will take a dip into its natural pools or simply relax on the shore. The tour ends with a drop-off at the Port or at your accommodation in Mindelo.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at your accommodation or Port of Mindelo Transportation Guide/Driver Liability insurance
- Note that the Municipal Market is closed on Sundays and holidays. Note that this tour has no stops for lunch or swimming.