My Guide Website?
São Vicente: Markets, Beaches and Natural Park Tour1 Reviews
Discover the highlights of São Vicente on an insightful excursion with pickup from your hotel. Explore the Mindelo city center, the African Market, Baia das Gatas, and the Monte Verde Natural Park.
- Admire breathtaking views of the mountains and valleys.
- Take a guided walking tour of Mindelo, the island’s capital
- Marvel at the views of beautiful landscapes of beaches and sand dunes.
- See endemic plants and learn about the local fauna and flora
DescriptionThe day begins with pickup from your accommodation or Port of Mindelo for Cruise Ship passengers and drive towards the city center. Upon arrival, explore the island’s capital, Mindelo, a historically and culturally rich city full of character. Take a guided walking tour through the city center to the island's popular African Market, stroll through the colorful stalls, soak in the variety of sights and scents, and mingle with the locals. Continue on a scenic drive to the eastern side of the island and capture beautiful views of extinct volcanoes at Calhau, farmlands, and learn local history from your guide. Move on to Baía das Gatas and marvel at the views of beautiful landscapes of beaches and sand dunes. Arrive at Monte Verde Natural Park next and admire breathtaking views of the mountains and valleys. See endemic plants and learn about the local fauna and flora from your guide. The tour ends with a drop-off at the Port of Mindelo.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at your accommodation or Port of Mindelo Transportation Guide/Driver Liability insurance
- Note that the Municipal Market is closed on Sundays and holidays. Note that this tour has no stops for lunch or swimming.