My Guide Website?
Boa Vista Island: Quad Adventure to Cabo Santa Maria Beach31 Reviews
Discover some of the highlights of Boa Vista Island on this 2-hour quad adventure. Visit the old wreck of the Cabo Santa Maria, ride through volcanic landscapes, and enjoy some time at one of the island's beautiful white sand beaches.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Verde:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Verde last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the famous wreck of the Cabo Santa Maria
- Enjoy some sun, sand, and swimming at the beach
- Ride your quad through otherworldly volcanic island landscapes
DescriptionAfter pickup from your hotel, you adventure starts out from Rabil, the second largest town on the island. The first part of your quad tour follows sand and rock tracks towards Praia de Atalanta beach. At the beach you'll discover the wreck of the Cabo Santa Maria that has been stranded on the sand for 50 years. The wreck is so famous, that it has become a symbol of Boa Vista and Cape Verde and a source of inspiration for painters and photographers. You'll have some time here to enjoy the beach and take a few of your own photos. From the beach, head out on your quad through a surreal lunar landscape characterized by volcanic rock. You'll also ride through the middle of an acacia tree forest known as Floresta Clotilde before heading back to Rabil on the Via Pitoresca (the ancient cobble stone road). After a couple hours quadding in the African winds and tropical sun, you'll arrive back at your hotel ready to relax.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at your accommodation Basic ATV instructions and safety procedures Quad Bike Helmet and glasses Fuel Tour guide Local tax
- Activity subject to a minimum number of 4 ATV Bikes.
- The insurance of the vehicle covers damages to 3rd parties
- The double quad option is subject to a minimum of 2 participants
- The minimum age to drive a quad is 18 years old
- For the double quad option, the second passenger seated backward must be at least 7 years old