My Guide Website?
Sal: All-Inclusive Salt Lake, Blue Eye and Shark Bay Tour327 Reviews
Experience the beauty of Sal Island on a half-day trip with an expert guide. Float on Salinas salt lake, see lemon sharks in their natural habitat and marvel at blue eye Buracona and its natural pool.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Verde:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Verde last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the natural highlights of Sal Island with a local guide
- Visit the island's highlights, Salinas salt lake, Blue eye, Mirage and Shark bay
- Watch lemon sharks swimming in their natural environment
- Admire Buracona, one of the seven wonders of the island and its natural pool
- Unwind and relax in the world's second saltiest water in Pedra de Lume
DescriptionGet out for an adventurous sightseeing tour that is perfect for discovering the desert and, the hidden treasures of this popular and most deserted destination. This trip will take you to Salt Lake Salinas of Pedra de Lume, the second saltiest water in the world after the Dead Sea, an incredible lake where you can lie down and float, even if you can't swim, and you will be left with smooth skin as if you had a natural scrub. Next, you will travel to Buracona, where you will see the 'Blue Eye', one of the 7 wonders of the island and its natural pool, where you will have time to swim in its crystal clear waters if the conditions are ideal for bathing. Then you will move on to Miragem, where you will see the fata morgana effect of water illusions in the desert. Admire the natural reserve of Murdeira Bay and enjoy the beautiful view of Lion mountain. At the end, you will visit Shark Bay, where you will experience lemon sharks in their natural habitat up close. Enjoy a half-day island tour and visit places like Blue Eye, Miragem, Salinas Salt lake and Shark Bay. Swim in the salt lake and Buracona natural pool with your group, before heading out to sea to see some lemon sharks.
IncludesPrivate transportation All entrance fees (€3 for Blue Eye, €5 for Salinas) and Taxes Hotel pick-up and drop-off Skip-the-line tickets On-site assistance Expert and local guide Liability insurance Swimming spot
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- The tour is stroller-accessible
- Baby car seats are available on request, and free of charge