My Guide Website?
From Tarrafal: Hike Natural Park Serra malagueta6 Reviews
Explore the nature around the Serra Malagueta natural park and walk in the greenest valley on the island to meet the villages located at the bottom of the valley and learn about the flora and fauna of the natural park area.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Verde:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Verde last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Santiago: Trek from Serra Malagueta to Rabelados Community
- From São Vicente: Santo Antão Day Trip with Local Guide
- Sal: Private Airport Transfer to Santa Maria or Espargos
- Boa Vista: Viana Desert Quad Bike Adventure
- From Santa Maria: Two-Hour 4WD Buggy Desert Adventure
- Explore the greenest natural park areas on the island
- Enjoy contact with nature and rejuvenate your health
- Discover how the people of the village live in the nature
DescriptionYou will meet your guide in front of the main church of Tarrafala at the scheduled time and together you will take public transport towards the Serra Malagueta natural park, this journey by car can take about half an hour. Upon arriving at the park you will explore the most beautiful landscapes and mountains of this island. This trail is about 4 km distance downhill with panoramic views of the valley and distant villages down, your destination is the village of Principal where a big water dam is located. After the hike, take another public transport and return to Tarrafal.
IncludesTransportation (Public) Tour Guide Liability Insurance
- Public transport on the island is open cars (Aluguers) and does not have a fixed departure time, sometimes it is necessary to wait a few minutes until departure. Make sure to bring a picnic or arrange with your guide to organize lunch in the village of Principal (Optional). Make sure to bring at least 1.5 l of water