My Guide Website?
From Santa Maria: Sal Island Ziplining with Snacks & Drinks44 Reviews
Feel the thrill of zipline from a mountain with ocean and sea views with this adventure that includes pickup and drop-off at select hotels in Santa Maria. Relax with snacks, drinks, and entertainment.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Verde:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Verde last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Santiago: Trek from Serra Malagueta to Rabelados Community
- From São Vicente: Santo Antão Day Trip with Local Guide
- Sal: Private Airport Transfer to Santa Maria or Espargos
- Boa Vista: Viana Desert Quad Bike Adventure
- From Santa Maria: Two-Hour 4WD Buggy Desert Adventure
- Discover the excitement of ziplining over the Serra Negra Nature Reserve
- Take in breathtaking views of the sea and desert from a mountaintop
- Chill out or dance to some Cape Verdean after your ziplining expereince
- Refuel after your adventure with some delicious snacks and refreshing drinks
- Enjoy the convenience of pickup and drop-off at select hotels in Santa Maria
DescriptionBe picked up in a comfortable vehicle from select hotels in Santa Maria on Sal Island. Take in the scenic views on the drive to the spectacular landscapes of the Serra Negra Nature Reserve. Be greeted by your guide before receiving a safety briefing that ensures that you are confident during your ziplining activity. Gear up with high-quality harnesses that make sure that you are safe while soaring through the air. Set-off on an exhilarating route that is 1,000 meters long. Travel from the top of a mountain at adrenaline-pumping speeds that reach more than 100 kilometers per hour. Soak up stunning views of the turquoise waters contrasted with the golden sands of the desert. After this incredible experience, kick back with some Cape Verdean music, snacks, and drinks.
IncludesPickup from select hotels Guide Ziplining Snacks and drinks Cape Verdean music
- This activity may be operated by a multilingual guide You can fly alone or with a partner