My Guide Website?
Boa Vista: Buggy South Island Adventure 4h
Explore the desertic coast of Boa Vista and its beautiful beaches in the most unique way! Jump on board our powerful 1000cc 4x4 fully-equipped Buggies!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Verde:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Verde last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Drive a 4×4, side-by-side buggy around Boa Vista with a professional local guide
- Pass by the historic 'Chaminé' in Praia de Chaves
- Visit the natural caves of Verandinha Beach
- Pass through Santa Monica beach, the longest beach in Cape Verde (22km)
- Visit the ruins of the historical houses in Curral Velho
DescriptionThe Tour starts with the pick up at your hotel, after which you will be taken to our base were you will be briefed and prepared, to then start your adventure to go discover the South of Boa Vista Island. Once ready, you will start driving towards Praia de Chaves. Praia de Chaves is a sandy beach in the proximity of Sal Rei, you will pass close a prominent chimney that is standing near the cost, that was used for artisanal production of pottery and ceramic, to then stop at the sandy dunes of the beach. After a little bit of relax and some pictures, you will continue your tour passing through Morro de Areia, an expansive golden stretch near the coast, to then reach Praia de Verandinha and its natural stunning arch that emerges from the cliff. The tour then continues to reach Praia de Curralinho, better known as Santa Monica Beach. Santa Monica is the biggest beach in Boa Vista and in Cape Verde, with a length of more than 20km. After the stop in Santa Monica you will head to Boca Beach, where you will have a complimentary refreshment. After the refreshment in Boca Beach, you will reach the sandy dunes and the Ruins of Curral Velho, before the last stop in Fonte Vicente. The tour ends at the starting point, after which you will be taken back to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Overall, helmet and goggles Water Fuel Professional local guide
- Notice: Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.