Best Restaurants in Santa Maria
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Cape Verde team
There are many fantastic restaurants to delight your taste buds whether you enjoy traditional Italian and French cuisine using the finest local ingredients or if your adventurous spirit demands that you sample some delicious Cape Verdean specialties.
I can certainly recommend the fresh fish such as Tuna and Wahoo, which I am sure will be amongst the finest you have ever tasted. The Cape Verdean national dish 'Catchupa' is a highlight and a delicious steak cooked on a hot stone accompanied with a fine glass of Fogo red wine is something not to be missed.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Verde:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Verde last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Santiago: Trek from Serra Malagueta to Rabelados Community
- From São Vicente: Santo Antão Day Trip with Local Guide
- Sal: Private Airport Transfer to Santa Maria or Espargos
- Boa Vista: Viana Desert Quad Bike Adventure
- From Santa Maria: Two-Hour 4WD Buggy Desert Adventure