My Guide Website?
São Filipe: Walking Tour of Historic Center and Market
Discover Cape Verdean hospitality on this guided walking tour in São Filipe. Explore the historic center, its Municipal Museum, and visit a local market where you can barter with locals.
- Take in the fresh air of the island of Fogo on an outdoor walking tour
- Stroll through the charming and colorful colonial buildings of São Filipe
- Visit the Municipal Museum and learn the history of Fogo Island
- Explore the local market and mingle with locals
DescriptionGo on a trip through São Filipe with a local guide. Discover the city and its colonial buildings, then head to the Municipal Museum to learn about the history of the city and the island of Fogo. Finish up at a local market selling a wide variety of local produce. After being picked up from your accommodation in São Filipe, head towards the city center's main square. Begin your guided walking tour and stroll between the charming and colorful colonial buildings. Head to the Municipal Museum where you can learn about the local area, its society and wildlife. Finish your tour at the local market, mingle with locals and admire the vibrant colors of the local fruits and vegetables. Afterward, your tour ends with transfer back to your accommodation.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in São Filipe Guided walking tour Tour Guide Liability insurance
- Municipal Museum entrance fee (€2) is not included The museum is closed on Sundays and public holidays