My Guide Website?
From Santa Maria: Guided Lemon Shark Watching7 Reviews
Watch lemon sharks up close with this amazing excursion on the island of Sal. Get picked up from your hotel in Santa Maria and transfer to the shark nursery. Find out more about the sharks with a professional guide, and even go into the water with them.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Verde:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Verde last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience being in the water with the sharks
- Learn all the curiosities about lemon sharks with a professional guide
- Soak up the panoramic views from the top of Pedra de Lume volcano
- Enjoy convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
DescriptionAfter pickup from your hotel in Santa Maria, drive to the eastern part of the island of Sal. During the 25-minute informative journey, learn about the lemon sharks you'll see with your professional guide. Upon arrival at the lemon shark nursery, see the lemon sharks in their natural environment. Choose between staying on the beach and observing the sharks with binoculars or going into the water and seeing them up-close. Lemon sharks do not represent a threat to humans. If you go into the water, please be aware that you will need proper shoes for walking on the rocky surface (available to rent on the spot for €2 per person). After watching the sharks, enjoy a complimentary trip to the top of Pedra de Lume volcano to marvel at the amazing panorama before returning to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Professional guide All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Please note that the timings of this excursion are based on sea tides so the starting time can vary
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour may be operated by a multilingual guide
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for people with mobility impairments or wheelchair users
- This tour has a Security Certificate from SGS
- Please wait in front of the reception of your hotel/accommodation at the scheduled time. The transfer can be a little bit delayed depending on previous pickups