My Guide Website?
Day Trip Santo Antão, highlights, from São Vicente, 11h
Adventure begins at sunrise 🌅 🥾⛰️🇨🇻 Get up and out 🛌 for an exciting trip to Santo Antão from São Vicente 😉 you will not want to miss this paradise Island 🤩🌺🥭🐄🐐
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Verde:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Verde last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the beauty of nature with amazing views on Paradise Island
- Experience warm hospitality of the people of Santo Antão
- Have an exciting day on a unique Island that will stay with you a lifetime
- Be awakened to life on the Island of the Mountains
DescriptionOnly an hour by ferry from São Vicente, yet this green Paradise Island boasts of lush agricultural farming, mountain peaks, valleys, charming villages, combined with the hardworking spirit, and simplicity of the people and culture which cannot be justified by words, but must be taken in by your encounter! Most of our agriculture comes from Santo Antão, also our local Grogue rum is produced here, we will visit a distillery. Santo Antão is an Island you MUST EXPERIENCE you will remember it a lifetime!
IncludesHotel to Harbor transfers in Mindelo Roundtrip Ferry tickets Professional local guide Private transportation Entrance Grogue distillery Liability Insurance
- We will need the following information at least 24 hours before our excursion. A photo of your passport* or send us: Full name (as listed on passport) Passport document number Date of birth Expiration date Country of issue * Photo required for children under 12 Most of our travel will be by van, though we will have the opportunity to stretch our legs at points of highlights. You must bring your passport for ferry travel, wear comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes, hat, sunglasses (sun protection), also, bring a sweater for the cool ocean and mountain air on our travel (it is cooler during the months of November through March). If you experience seasickness, please prepare (the ride is typically calm, depends on the winds). Please be advised will travel through roads with high altitude. We will make a stop for lunch, the restaurant accepts euros and local currency, no credit cards; if there are any dietary restrictions or food allergies we should be aware of, please inform.