Best Water Sports in Sal
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Cape Verde team
Cape Verde has amazing potential for watersports with fantastic conditions for kitesurfing and windsurfing, with world renowned breaks such as 'Ponta Preta.' Ideal conditions are between January and March.
Diving in Cape Verde is also very popular, where you can discover the rich marine life, including numerous wrecks, caves, and see a wide variety of fish, mantas, whales,turtles etc Big game fishing in Cape Verde is spectacular and should not be missed, with the chance to catch tuna, wahoo and the amazing blue marlin.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Verde:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Verde last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Santiago: Trek from Serra Malagueta to Rabelados Community
- From São Vicente: Santo Antão Day Trip with Local Guide
- Sal: Private Airport Transfer to Santa Maria or Espargos
- Boa Vista: Viana Desert Quad Bike Adventure
- From Santa Maria: Two-Hour 4WD Buggy Desert Adventure