My Guide Website?
São Pedro experience (hiking & snorkel with turtles)
Combine all of Sao Pedro's fun elements in one day: relaxing on the beach, hiking the coastline, enjoying fresh fish and swimming with turtles!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Verde:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Verde last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Year round turtle spotting guaranteed
- Swim with turtles in their natural environment
- Fresh fish-stew served in the beach restaurant
- Hike the impressive coastline to the lighthouse
DescriptionSão Pedro lays in a sheltered beach bay and has the perfect scenery for an adventurous day trip. Enjoy the adrenaline rush as you hike on the cliff to the lighthouse of Don Amelia. Enjoy the coastline views and the white sand beaches. Lunch in a cosy restaurant right on the beach and snorkel with sea turtles. From a local fishermen's boat you'll jump in the water together with turtles. The number 1 experience, not to be missed when visiting São Vicente island!
IncludesHotel/port pick-up and drop off Short boat ride in a fishermen's boat Snorkeling gear and lifejackets Safety briefing Hike to the lighthouse 2-course lunch on the beach
- Short boat ride of 3 minutes to the turtle spot You'll be in the water for about 45 min - 1 hour Wear walking shoes and comfortable clothing Bring flip flops and towels Turtles from close can be intimidating for small children