My Guide Website?
Sal Discovery: A Guided Small Group Island Tour10 Reviews
Join us for a 7-hour tour of Sal Island and discover its scenic beauty. Swim in natural pools, float in the world's second-saltiest water within a volcanic crater, and walk with lemon sharks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Verde:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Verde last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Santiago: Trek from Serra Malagueta to Rabelados Community
- From São Vicente: Santo Antão Day Trip with Local Guide
- Sal: Private Airport Transfer to Santa Maria or Espargos
- Boa Vista: Viana Desert Quad Bike Adventure
- From Santa Maria: Two-Hour 4WD Buggy Desert Adventure
- Walk with lemon sharks in their natural environment.
- Discover the rich Cape Verdean gastronomy at lunch.
- Marvel at the natural wonders and swim in natural pools.
- Float in the world's second-saltiest water within an extinct volcano crater.
DescriptionIndulge in a day of discovery as you're picked up from your accommodation and transported to the picturesque village of Murdeira. Here, visit its nature reserve and learn about the island's geology from your expert tour guide. Be taken to the charming fishing village of Palmeira to interact with locals, learn the local music, and gain insights into their way of life. You will also have time for souvenir shopping. Journey to Buracona where the Blue Eye is located, one of the island's seven wonders, and, weather permitting, take a refreshing swim in its mesmerising natural pool. Your tour progresses to Espargos, where you will admire its captivating street art and to savour the flavours of the local cuisine and discover the rich Cape Verdean gastronomy at lunch. The highlight of your tour awaits at Shark Bay, an absolute must-see on Sal Island. Put on your water shoes, step into the ocean, and get up close to lemon sharks in their natural environment. Conclude your day with a serene visit to Pedra de Lume salt pan for a floating experience in its thermal waters within a dormant volcano's crater. Bring a book and read while floating—an unforgettable experience. Your exceptional journey ends with a drop-off at your accommodation.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Santa Maria Transportation Fully Licensed Expert Guide Time for a swim in a natural pool Time for a swim and floating inside an extinct volcanic crater Small Group Tour Liability Insurance
- Water shoes are strongly recommended for walking on rock surfaces to see the sharks. Guests without them can rent them locally for an additional fee of €3 per person.
- Optional 30-second shower to remove the salt at Salinas de Pedra de Lume is available for an additional fee of €1 per person.
- Tour subject to a minimum number of 2 participants.