My Guide Website?
From Tarrafal: Serra to Principal Hike & Lunch with locals1 Reviews
Embark on an unforgettable hiking adventure from Serra Malagueta to Principal, immersing yourself in the breathtaking nature. Explore the fauna and flora and indulge in a delicious home-cooked meal with a local family in Principal Valley.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Verde:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Verde last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Santiago: Trek from Serra Malagueta to Rabelados Community
- From São Vicente: Santo Antão Day Trip with Local Guide
- Sal: Private Airport Transfer to Santa Maria or Espargos
- Boa Vista: Viana Desert Quad Bike Adventure
- From Santa Maria: Two-Hour 4WD Buggy Desert Adventure
- Have an unforgettable hiking adventure from Serra Malagueta to Principal valley
- Discover hidden gems and breathtaking landscapes along the trail
- Indulge in a delicious home-cooked meal with a local family
- Capture awe-inspiring photos of mountain landscapes
DescriptionCommence on a thrilling hiking adventure from Serra Malagueta to Principal, immersing yourself in Tarrafal's nature and culture. Capture breathtaking views, encounter hidden gems along the way and learn about the local species with a expert guide. Start your tour with a pickup at your accommodation in Tarrafal and head to Serra Malagueta Natural Park, where you will be amazed by a rich biodiversity and fertile areas having the chance to immerse yourself in the enchanting beauty of the park. While on the trek, seize the chance to commune with the natural world and relish the peace and calm of this exceptional setting. Continue your hike, admiring the stunning landscapes of Principal. Reflect on the day's enriching experiences and the beauty that surrounds you. Next, explore the cultural heritage of Principal, visit local landmarks, and interact with friendly locals. Indulge in an authentic lunch experience with a local family, savoring the flavors of Cape Verdean cuisine. After the tour, you will drive along a scenic road with breathtaking ocean views, winding through mountains and valleys before being dropped off at your hotel after a memorable nature and culture day trip.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Tarrafal Transportation Home-cooked meal with a local family Professional hiking guide (English, French, Portuguese or Spanish) Liability insurance
- Please bring comfortable hiking shoes, appropriate clothing, a hat, sunscreen, and a water bottle
- Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions