My Guide Website?
From Port of Praia: Island Tour for Cruise Ship passengers22 Reviews
Explore Santiago Island's beauty on our tour with hassle-free pickup and drop-off at port of Praia. Learn the Cape Verdean music, dance with locals, visit the natural park of Serra Malagueta and swim in Tarrafal, the islands best beach.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Verde:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Verde last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Santiago: Trek from Serra Malagueta to Rabelados Community
- From São Vicente: Santo Antão Day Trip with Local Guide
- Sal: Private Airport Transfer to Santa Maria or Espargos
- Boa Vista: Viana Desert Quad Bike Adventure
- From Santa Maria: Two-Hour 4WD Buggy Desert Adventure
- Enjoy a hassle-free port pickup and drop-off and get ready to discover Santiago.
- Swim in Tarrafal, the most beautiful beach of the island
- Drive bettwen beautiful mountais and enjoy the local intact nature.
- Enjoy a local family's music with traditional rhythms like batuco and morna.
DescriptionWhen your port-of-call brings you to Praia on Santiago Island, we have some exciting news for you. Explore the wonders of this remarkable island with our scenic tours that cover all the must-see attractions and stunning viewpoints that have made Santiago Island famous. We'll guide you through these experiences with comfort in mind, using our specially touring minibuses for small group tours. Convenience is our priority. We'll seamlessly pick you up directly from Port of Praia, ensuring you don't waste a moment searching for us. Moreover, your return journey will lead you right back to your cruise ship, guaranteeing a hassle-free experience. With our team of experienced drivers and guides, and a commitment to safety, you'll be welcomed aboard for a tour that will leave you with wonderful memories of Cape Verde and Santiago Island. You will discover the villages of São Domingos, Orgãos, Picos, Assomada, Serra Malagueta Natural Park, and Tarrafal, with a stop at a local family's house for dancing and singing to local music rhythms like batuco and morna. After that, take a break for an optional lunch at your own expense and enjoy swimming at Santiago Island's most beautiful beach. Next, you'll journey along the east coast, enjoying the beautiful scenery and making photo stops in the villages of Espinho Branco, Calheta, Santa Cruz, and Pedra Badejo. Finally, your tour concludes with a drop-off right at your cruise ship.
IncludesPort pickup and drop-off Local Expert Guide An air-conditioned mini-bus Live local music show & Dancing Time for a swim at Tarrafal beach Liability Insurance
- Tour designed exclusively for cruise passengers. Minimum participant requirements apply.