My Guide Website?
Adults Only Tour of Sal with Lobster Lunch and Salt Lake
The fun kicks off with a visit to Espargos. You'll explore the island's colourful capital and admire its fascinating street art, before heading to an observatory point for elevated views over the town
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Verde:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Verde last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Santiago: Trek from Serra Malagueta to Rabelados Community
- From São Vicente: Santo Antão Day Trip with Local Guide
- Sal: Private Airport Transfer to Santa Maria or Espargos
- Boa Vista: Viana Desert Quad Bike Adventure
- From Santa Maria: Two-Hour 4WD Buggy Desert Adventure
- A glimpse of local life during visits to the villages of Palmeira and Espargos
- Visit the shimmering waters of the Buracona lagoon, famed for its 'blue eye'
- Float on the salt lake of Pedra da Lume in the middle of an extinct volcano
- Drop into a family-run restaurant and tuck into a Cape Verdean lobster lunch
- Expert local guide with an unrivalled knowledge of the Sal and its history