My Guide Website?
Santo Antão: Hiking Cova Volcano Crater to Ribeira Paúl1 Reviews
Explore the most famous trail in Santo Antão and hike from Cova Natural Park to the Green Valley of Paul. Learn important stories and facts from your guide while taking in stunning surrounding views.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Verde:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Verde last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy breathtaking views of Paúl Volcano Crater above 1000 meters high
- See and learn about Cova Natural Park's varietious environment
- Walk through dense tropical vegetation in the beautiful Paúl Valley
- Visit a distillery and taste the famous local rum called “Grogue”
- Hear local stories, facts, and legends about the region
DescriptionGet adventurous in Cova Natural Park and hike an extinct volcano. Set out on the trail in Santo Antao, marveling at the vast vegetation emerging within the crater from 1,100 meters above sea level. Zig-zag up the trail, take in views of the ocean, and visit a rum distillery before heading back. Head to the edge and enjoy the most breathtaking views of the green valley of Paul that outstretches before you. Look out over the ocean, 10 kilometers away, and breathe before beginning the next challenge. Start the zig-zag portion of the trail and learn about the native vegetation while crossing beautiful plantations of sugarcane, banana, mango, avocado, coconut, and more. Experience the production of a local rum in a traditional distillery and try a taste of the famous Grogue.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation Liability insurance Tour Guide
- Not recommended for those who are afraid of heights Activity for people over 12 years old