My Guide Website?
Santa Maria: Guided Coastal Hike & Monte Leão Sunset2 Reviews
Enjoy an afternoon hike through the west coast of the island, making stops at Ponta Preta, Calheta Funda, and Murdeira. End up at the top of Monte Leão and take in the dazzling sunset.
- Watch the sunset from Monte Leão, high above the shining waves
- Explore the beautiful natural coast of Sal on a short guided hike
- Discover the picturesque Ponta Preta, Calheta Funda, and Murdeira
- Experience breathtaking views over the sea hiking up Monte Leão
DescriptionListen to the sound of the waves at Ponta Preta, Calheta Funda, and Murdeira on a guided hike to Monte Leão, climbing up the sheltered spot to watch the sunset by the sea. Start your walk from the Morabeza hotel in the late afternoon, heading towards the west coast of the island. Make stops at Ponta Preta, Calheta Funda, and Murdeira on your way to Monte Leão, enjoying beautiful coastal scenery. Climb up Monte Leão and watch the breathtaking sunset over the shimmering waves.
IncludesTransportation Support car if you need a rest
- There is a moderate amount of walking required for this tour and to climb Monte Leão