My Guide Website?
Santa Maria: Discover Scuba Diving
Discover scuba-diving and explore the Capeverdean underwater world. Learn the basics in a pool before heading out to dive in the ocean on this adventurous activity.
- Try Scuba diving for the first time
- No certification necessary
- Discover the underwater world of Cape Verde
- Dive in the ocean and admire the marine wildlife
DescriptionExplore the underwater world of Cape Verde with its caves, wrecks, and abundance of marine life on a beginner-friendly scuba diving excursion with an instructor. Discover manta rays hovering around local wrecks, shoals of fish sheltering in coral reefs, or turtles swimming nearby. Start with a short theory lesson to understand the basic rules of diving, followed by a pool session to get familiar with your diving equipment. When you are ready, go out for a dive into the warm blue waters. Keep an eye out for mantas, morays, turtles, and a wide variety of sharks and fish. In summer (June- November), get a chance to see turtles and spot humpback whales in winter (January-March).
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Equipment
- All participants must be good swimmers. All participants must be in good health or have a medical certificate from a doctor