My Guide Website?
Sal: 4-Hour ATV 500cc Quad Island Adventure25 Reviews
Explore Sal coast to coast on this guided island tour by ATV. Get to know the island's gorgeous natural attractions on a 500cc 4x4 automatic quad bike.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Verde:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Verde last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore off the beaten track by 4x4 in a guided group
- Discover the hidden treasures of the island in a unique way
- Have a thrilling off-road adventure as you immerse yourself in nature
DescriptionOn this 4-hour coast-to-coast off-road guided tour, discover all the highlights of the Sal on a 500cc ATV. Combine sightseeing with the thrill of riding a Quad through the wild terrain and get to know the real Cape Verde. Start on the west coast, where you'll discover Murdeira Bay's Lion Bountain, the Fontona Oasis, and Palmeira, the main port of the island. Arriving on the north-western side, admire the amazing natural swimming pool of Regona. See the mirage at Terra Boa, and Pedra de Lume's old volcano crater. Take a panoramic photo stop at its top. At Shark Bay, observe lemon sharks in their natural environment, and continue through Serra Negra, the natural reserve of the island. Finally, you'll hit Kite Beach and the salt flats of Santa Maria, surrounded by beautiful sand dunes.
IncludesProfessional local guide Fuel Hotel pickup and drop-off 1 bottle of water Helmet, glasses and overalls
- Minimum age for driving is 18 years
- Not recommended for children aged 6 or under
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Without a valid and original driving license, you will not be able to participate on the tour and no refund will be given.
- Closed shoes are mandatory
- NOTICE: Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.