My Guide Website?
From Tarrafal: Santiago Island Tour with a Certified Guide1 Reviews
Explore Cape Verde's culture and natural beauty on a guided to Rabelados Community, Banana Plantation, Assomada Market, and enjoy a delicious lunch with a local family from the north.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Verde:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Verde last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Santiago: Trek from Serra Malagueta to Rabelados Community
- From São Vicente: Santo Antão Day Trip with Local Guide
- Sal: Private Airport Transfer to Santa Maria or Espargos
- Boa Vista: Viana Desert Quad Bike Adventure
- From Santa Maria: Two-Hour 4WD Buggy Desert Adventure
- Experience the warmth of a local family's with live music
- Visit a banana plantation and explore the vibrant Assomada Market
- Enjoy the scenic beauty of Serra Malaguet
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the cultural and natural wonders of Cape Verde on this captivating tour from Tarrafal. Begin with a hotel pickup in Tarrafal and visit the unique Rabelados Community, where you'll learn about their traditions and way of life. Continue to Santa Cruz and explore a banana plantation, engaging with local farmers. Indulge in a lunchtime break with a welcoming local family, immersing yourself in their warm hospitality. Delight in a delicious meal while being serenaded by captivating local melodies. Uncover unique traditions, forging unforgettable memories that will endure for a lifetime. Next, explore the vibrant Assomada Market, browse local produce and crafts, and find unique souvenirs. Aftre that, drive up to Serra Malagueta Natural Park, capture stunning photographs as you enjoy breathtaking views and connect with nature. Your guide will provide insightful commentary throughout, and at the end of the tour, you'll be transported back to your accommodation in Tarrafal
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Tarrafal Transportation Tour Guide/Driver Liability insurance Lunch with locals (Fish or Meat options)
- Please bring comfortable shoes, sunscreen, a hat, and local currency for purchases. For small groups of less than 4 people, the guide may also act as the driver.