My Guide Website?
From Praia: Full-Day Sal Island Tour
Discover the famous “No Stress Vibe” of Sal Island. Float in the world's second-saltiest water, see lemon sharks, marvel at the "Blue Eye," and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Verde:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Verde last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Santiago: Trek from Serra Malagueta to Rabelados Community
- From São Vicente: Santo Antão Day Trip with Local Guide
- Sal: Private Airport Transfer to Santa Maria or Espargos
- Boa Vista: Viana Desert Quad Bike Adventure
- From Santa Maria: Two-Hour 4WD Buggy Desert Adventure
- Visit Santa Maria, the biggest tourist city in Cape Verde
- Enjoy the beautiful views of Lion Mountain from Murdreira
- Visit the Port pf Palmeira, and see 'Blue Eye' (one of the 7 wonders of the country)
- Explore the Pedra Lume Salt Crater and float in the second-saltiest water in the world
- Benefit from convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
DescriptionGet picked up from your accommodation in Praia and depart toward Nelson Mandela airport. There, take a 40-minute flight to Sal and enjoy an amazing view of the island from the air. Once in Sal, begin your tour and get to know the history of an island transformed from the exploration of salt to the biggest tourist destination in Cape Verde. Explore the white sand and warm water of Kite Beach, where the world kite-surfing championships are often held. From there, continue to the natural bay of Murdeira and admire the beautiful views of the Lion Mountain. Then, move on to the fishing village of Palmeira. There, meet locals and have a chance to see the arrival of crafts, as well as all the activity of selling fresh fish. Next, travel to Burracona, see 'Blue Eye' (one of the 7 wonders of the country), and marvel at its beautiful and natural swimming pool. After that, explore Espargos, the economic center of the island. Your tour progresses to Pedra de Lume Salt Crater, an old salt farm. The water in the lagoons from which the salt is extracted is very hot and 27 times saltier than sea water. Bring your book and enjoy reading while floating in the world’s second-saltiest water, an unforgettable experience. Take a break for lunch and continue toward Miragem, where you will see the effects of water illusions in the desert. Finally, experience Shark Bay and watch lemon sharks in their natural environment very closely. Finally, take a return flight to Santiago Island. The tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel in Praia.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Praia Round-trip airport transfers in Praia Round-trip airport transfers in Sal Transportation Driver-guide Liability insurance
- The flight ticket is not included. Please send the local partner your flight schedule after booking. The pickup time is customizable according to your flight schedule.