My Guide Website?
Boa Vista Island: Guided Santa Monica Beach & Caves Tour5 Reviews
Discover the stunning beaches and local heritage of Boa Vista Island with this 4x4 experience. Visit a handicraft workshop and admire the traditional houses of Povoação Velha village. Stop at the beautiful beaches of Santa Monica and Chaves.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Verde:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Verde last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See artisans at work at a local handicraft production center
- Explore Povoação Velha village, the island’s former capital
- Visit the natural caves at the Varandinha headland
- Discover the beautiful white sands of Santa Monica beach
- Admire the scenery and ocean views at Chaves Beach
DescriptionExplore the beautiful scenery of Boa Vista Island and its heritage on a 4x4 tour. Get picked up at your hotel and drive to Rabil, where you’ll meet the locals and visit a handicrafts workshop. Afterwards, drive to the traditional village of Povoação Velha, the island’s former capital. Continue to Santa Monica beach to swim in the crystal clear waters and relax on the white sand. Pass breathtaking dunes to reach the natural cave at Varandinha. Head towards Morro de Areia Nature Reserve, stopping at Chaves Beach, before being dropped off at your hotel.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at your accommodation Transportation Tour Guide Liability insurance
- Shared Group Tour option is subject to a minimum of 2 participants. In the event that the minimum number is not met, we reserve the right to propose an alternative date; to charge an extra fee to run the tour privately or to cancel a customer's booking for a full refund.