My Guide Website?
Boa Vista Island: Full-Day Wild Beaches & Viana Desert Tour3 Reviews
Enjoy a full-day tour around Boa Vista with an expert guide. Swim into the beautiful turquoise waters of Ervatão beach and discover the Viana Desert, one of the seven wonders of Cape Verde.
- Swim on a wild beach and marvel with stunning landscapes.
- Relax on Ervatão Beach, a wild paradise where loggerhead turtles lay their eggs.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at Fundo das Figueiras.
- Explore the Viana Desert, one of Cape Verde's seven wonders.
DescriptionDiscover Boa Vista's natural beauties on a full-day northeastern tour with an expert guide. Start your journey with pickup from your accommodation and drive towards the Fonte Vicente Oasis. Here, discover unspoiled nature, learn about the local fauna from your guide, and observe fruit trees such as the fig, almond, tamarind, and an exotic baobab tree. Move on to the ghost fishing village of Curral Velho, a settlement that was abandoned due to endless drought and pirate attacks. Learn the local history and explore its former salt mine, followed by a beautiful off-road trip to the wild beach of João Barrosa and Ervatão beach, the most important spawning point for loggerhead sea turtles. Here, weather permitting, swim into its beautiful turquoise waters before a lunch break in a local atmosphere at Fundo de Figueiras. Finally, venture into the Viana Desert, one of Cape Verde's seven wonders, a must-see when visiting Boa Vista Island. Walk along the sands and admire the incredible landscape with over 10 km of fabulous white sand dunes.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at your accommodation Transportation Tour Guide Liability insurance
- Shared Group Tour option is subject to a minimum of 2 participants. In the event that the minimum number is not met, we reserve the right to propose an alternative date; to charge an extra fee to run the tour privately or to cancel a customer's booking for a full refund.