My Guide Website?
4x4 Boa Vista South Jeep Expedition 4h2 Reviews
Let us take you to discover the stunning beaches and the hidden gems of the South of Boa Vista Island
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Verde:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Verde last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Santiago: Trek from Serra Malagueta to Rabelados Community
- From São Vicente: Santo Antão Day Trip with Local Guide
- Sal: Private Airport Transfer to Santa Maria or Espargos
- Boa Vista: Viana Desert Quad Bike Adventure
- From Santa Maria: Two-Hour 4WD Buggy Desert Adventure
- Explore culture, history & curiosities
- Get off the beaten paths
- Visit Verandinha beach and it's stunning natural cave
DescriptionThe Tour starts with the pick up at your hotel with our Toyota Landcruiser, after which you will be taken to discover the South of Boa Vista Island. Once everyone is on board, you will start driving towards Praia de Chaves. Praia de Chaves is a sandy beach in the proximity of Sal Rei, you will pass close a prominent chimney that is standing near the cost, that was used for artisanal production of pottery and ceramic, to then stop at the sandy dunes of the beach. After a little bit of relax and some pictures, you will continue your tour passing through Morro de Areia, an expansive golden stretch near the coast, to then reach Praia de Verandinha and its natural stunning arch that emerges from the cliff. The tour then continues to reach Praia de Curralinho, better known as Santa Monica Beach. Santa Monica is the biggest beach in Boa Vista and in Cape Verde, with a length of more than 20km. Here you will stop for a quick bath in the Ocean. After the stop in Santa Monica you will head to Boca Beach, where you will have a complimentary refreshment. Next on the list are the sandy dunes and the Ruins of Curral Velho, before heading to the last stop in Fonte Vicente. The tour ends at the starting point, after which you will be taken back to your hotel
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Water Professional local guide
- Notice: Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.