From Santa Maria: Two-Hour 4WD Buggy Desert Adventure
Embark on an off-road adventure and discover the hidden beauties of the south. Cruise along the most beautiful beaches, through the deserts, and past the natural reserve of Sal onboard a 500cc automatic buggy.
- Go off the beaten track in a 4x4
- See the hidden treasures of Sal from a unique perspective
- Discover the most beautiful beaches on the island
DescriptionBegin the tour with pickup from your hotel in Santa Maria. Transfer to the local partner's main office where you will be required to show your driver's license. Get kitted out and board your 4x4 to begin your adventure. On the two-hour tour, discover the salt flats of Santa Maria, surrounded by beautiful sand dunes. Zip past Kite Beach, the favorite beach of kite surfers, before cruising along to Serra Negra, Sal's natural reserve. Stop at the viewpoint here, where you'll be rewarded with an amazing panorama of the entire south part of the island and out to Boavista Island (weather permitting) Buzz across the desert and then stop at the Palha Verde Oasis. Finally, end the tour with a stop at Ponta Preta, the most beautiful beach on the island. Return to the main office and then to your hotel in Santa Maria.
IncludesProfessional local guide Hotel pickup and drop-off Taxes, fuel, service fees One bottle of water Helmet, glasses, and overalls Extra drinks Shemagh (available for purchase) Transfer from Murdeira
- Minimum age for driving is 18 years
- This activity is not recommended for children 6 or under or people who are pregnant • The tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide • A valid diver's license is required; if a driver arrives without a valid and original driver's license, they will not be able to participate in the activity and will not be issued a refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY