My Guide Website?
Cape Verde: 2-Hour ATV Tour
Begin your experience in Santa Maria with a short tour of the village. Zip along on an ATV to Igrejinha Beach, Kite Beach, and Murdeira. Continue along to Ponta Preta Beach to round off a fun-filled two hours.
- Discover a white-sand beach famous for having the perfect conditions for kite surfing
- Check out one of the first resorts on Sal Island
- See the golden sand dunes at Ponta Preta Beach
- Get the chance to see the nesting place of sea turtles
DescriptionBegin with a short tour of the village of Santa Maria before heading off to Igrejinha Beach, a wonderful spot where the rocky coastline merges with a long white-sand beach. Following the east coast, arrive at Kite Beach, a perfect spot for surfers of all levels. From June to November, there is also the possibility of meeting a sea turtle. From Kite Beach, head to Murdeira, crossing Sal Island from east to west. The interior of the island offers a unique spectacle of red, green, and yellow volcanic soils. Drive along the coast from Murdeira until reaching Ponta Preta Beach. Every year this beach acts a stage for the windsurfing world championships. Ponta Preta Beach is also known as the only beach in Sal where it is possible to see the golden sand dunes.
IncludesEntry to Kite Beach, Sal Cape Verde Entry to Murdeira Village Resort Entry to Ponta Preta Beach
- • Confirmation will be received at time of booking • Driver minimum age is 18 • Passenger minimum age is 7 • The ATVs are for 2 people • This experience requires good weather; if it is canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now