My Guide Website?
Boa Vista Island: Half-Day Quad Tour to Santa Monica Beach24 Reviews
Explore Boa Vista Island in this half-day quad biking adventure, discovering the beautiful sites such as Santa Monica Beach and the natural caves of Varand, whilst experiencing Povoação Velha and other charming local villages.
- Visit the local handicraft workshop and meet local artisans
- Explore the historic village of Povoação Velha
- Visit the caves of Varandinha
- Explore the most beautiful beaches of the island
DescriptionDepart to Rabil village where the team will provide instructions for the tour and ATV vehicle. Then, pass by Povoação Velha and discover some still intact houses built with handmade clay bricks and thatched roofs, which testify to the beginning of the history of Boa Vista, having been the first village to be populated. Continue to Santa Monica beach, considered the most beautiful beach of the archipelago and one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Swim in the crystal clear waters and relax on the white sand. After that, travel along the coast to admire the entire southeastern side of the island with long and beautiful beaches that end in breathtaking dunes. Discover the wonders and secrets carved behind the Varandinha limestone caves, formed naturally by the erosion of the sea in the dunes. Finally, head towards Morro de Areia Nature Reserve before being dropped off at your hotel.
IncludesTransportation Hotel pickup and drop-off Liability insurance
- The activity is subject to a minimum number of 4 ATV bikes The insurance of the vehicle covers damages to 3rd parties The minimum age to drive a quad is 18 years old For the double quad option, the second passenger in the back seat must be at least 7 years old
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€54.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today