Boa Vista Island: Half-Day 4x4 Tour with Santa Monica Beach
Discover the stunning beaches and local heritage of Boa Vista Island with this 4x4 experience. Visit a handicraft workshop and admire the traditional houses of Povoação Velha village. Stop at the beautiful beaches of Santa Monica and Chaves.
- See artisans at work at a local handicraft production center
- Explore Povoação Velha village, the island’s former capital
- Visit the natural caves at the Varandinha headland
- Discover the beautiful white sands of Santa Monica beach
- Admire the scenery and ocean views at Chaves Beach
DescriptionExplore the beautiful scenery of Boa Vista Island and its heritage on a 4x4 tour. Get picked up at your hotel and drive to Rabil, where you’ll meet the locals and visit a handicrafts workshop. Afterwards, drive to the traditional village of Povoação Velha, the island’s former capital. Continue to Santa Monica beach to swim in the crystal clear waters and relax on the white sand. Pass breathtaking dunes to reach the natural cave at Varandinha. Head towards Morro de Areia Nature Reserve, stopping at Chaves Beach, before being dropped off at your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by 4x4 vehicle Liability insurance Food and drinks Personal expenses
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability