My Guide Website?
Boa Vista Island: Full-day Caves, Dunes & Santa Monica Beach7 Reviews
Explore the highlights of Boa Vista on this full-day tour. Dip into the waters at Santa Monica Beach, see the village of Rabil, meet the locals in Povoacao Velha, and discover the Varandinha caves.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Verde:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Verde last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Santiago: Trek from Serra Malagueta to Rabelados Community
- From São Vicente: Santo Antão Day Trip with Local Guide
- Sal: Private Airport Transfer to Santa Maria or Espargos
- Boa Vista: Viana Desert Quad Bike Adventure
- From Santa Maria: Two-Hour 4WD Buggy Desert Adventure
- Chill out on the paradisiacal Santa Monica Beach
- Visit Cabo de Santa Maria Shipwreck, a a postcard of Boa Vista Island
- Discover the wonders and secrets carved behind the Varandinha limestone caves
- Visit Rabil, the second-largest village in Boa Vista
DescriptionAfter being picked up, drive to Rabil where you will meet the locals, visit the main church and see a local handicraft production. Next, head towards Povoação Velha and get to know the atmosphere of the oldest settlement on the island. Continue to Santa Monica beach, considered the most beautiful beach of the archipelago and one of the most stunning beaches in the world. Swim in the turquoise waters and relax on the white sand. Take in the ride to Varandinha and discover the wonders and secrets carved behind these limestone caves. Learn how these natural wonders were formed by sea erosion and explore the area. Take a break for a delicious lunch at a local restaurant in Sal Rei, and enjoy the local cuisine before a drive to the Cabo Santa Maria Shipwreck. Hear of how this old boat has been stranded for 50 years and became a symbol of inspiration for local painters and photographers. The tour ends with a drop off at your accommodation.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at your accommodation Transportation Tour Guide Liability insurance
- Shared Group Tour option is subject to a minimum of 2 participants. In the event that the minimum number is not met, we reserve the right to propose an alternative date; to charge an extra fee to run the tour privately or to cancel a customer's booking for a full refund.
- For guests staying at the Hotel Riu Touareg the pick-up and drop-off are not included in the tour price, it will be required to pay an extra fee to be picked-up and dropped-off at the hotel Riu Touareg.