My Guide Website?
Boa Vista Island: Full-day Caves, Dunes & Santa Monica Beach1 Reviews
Explore the highlights of Boa Vista on this full-day tour. Dip into the waters at Santa Monica Beach, see the village of Rabil, meet the locals in Povoacao Velha, and discover the Varandinha caves.
- Chill out on the paradisiacal Santa Monica Beach
- Visit Cabo de Santa Maria Shipwreck, a a postcard of Boa Vista Island
- Discover the wonders and secrets carved behind the Varandinha limestone caves
- Visit Rabil, the second-largest village in Boa Vista
DescriptionAfter being picked up, drive to Rabil where you will meet the locals, visit the main church and see a local handicraft production. Next, head towards Povoação Velha and get to know the atmosphere of the oldest settlement on the island. Continue to Santa Monica beach, considered the most beautiful beach of the archipelago and one of the most stunning beaches in the world. Swim in the turquoise waters and relax on the white sand. Take in the ride to Varandinha and discover the wonders and secrets carved behind these limestone caves. Learn how these natural wonders were formed by sea erosion and explore the area. Take a break for a delicious lunch at a local restaurant in Sal Rei, and enjoy the local cuisine before a drive to the Cabo Santa Maria Shipwreck. Hear of how this old boat has been stranded for 50 years and became a symbol of inspiration for local painters and photographers. The tour ends with a drop off at your accommodation.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at your accommodation Transportation Tour Guide Liability insurance
- For guests staying at the Hotel Riu Touareg, the pickup time is at 8:30 am. Pick-up will take place at the main entrance outside the hotel. Not at reception;