My Guide Website?
Boa Vista: Buggy North Island Adventure 2h
Explore the North of Boa Vista in this thrilling Buggy Adventure! Enjoy 2 hours of pure fun discovering the breathtaking landscapes that the Island has to offer!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Cape Verde:If youʻre booking your trip to Cape Verde last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Drive a 4×4, side-by-side buggy around Boa Vista with a professional local guide
- Be amazed by the breathtaking view of the Ponta do Sol panorama point
- Visit the famous Cabo Santa Maria beach with the shipwreck on its shore
- Discover the amazing Viana Desert and its sand dunes
DescriptionThe Tour starts with the pick up at your hotel, after which you will be taken to our base were you will be briefed and prepared, to then start your adventure to go discover the North of Boa Vista Island. Once ready, the tour will pass through the Via Pitoresca, an off-road path in the middle of an Oasis, to then reach Cabo Santa Maria, a captivating and remote coastal area that showcases the untamed beauty of the island and features the wreck of the Spanish cargo that ran aground in 1968. After the stop in Cabo Santa Maria, you will be taken to the Panorama Point Ponta do Sol where, with good weather, you can enjoy a breathtaking view the South of Boa Vista, including Cabo Santa Maria from a different perspective. The tour ends at the starting point, after which you will be taken back to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Overall, helmet and goggles Water Fuel Professional local guide
- Notice: Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.